Oyster Harbor Spectacular by Rock Solid Construction
About This Remodel
This home project evolved from a 1200 sq. foot addition to add a garage, ½ bath, office, greater room, grand foyer, and 950+ sq. feet of exterior decking to a complete interior gut and renovation.
Project includes the following:
• New shaker style cabinets, custom island, hood, and floating shelves in the kitchen
• New windows wrap around the greater room for maximum waterway view
• Tiled-to-ceiling walls surround a free-standing soaker tub with a rain shower in the full bath
• Vaulted ceilings and handmade custom beams in the foyer and greater room
• Portuguese tile flooring throughout
• Classic square trim throughout
• Plumbing and lighting fixtures new throughout
• New interior and exterior doors
Open the new front door and stroll through the grand foyer to take in the waterway view through the 8’ triple sliding glass doors. The expansive back deck features stainless steel cable railings, cedar
wrapped posts, and a custom Pergola.
“The Rock-Solid Team is unsurpassed in talent, excellence of workmanship, and dedication - emblematic of the company’s slogan, It Can Be Done and done well. I could gush on and on about the collaboration, custom design, and the concise understanding of my Coastal Shabby Chic vision of our Forever Waterway Home.” ~ A. Usalis